The proper handling of personal information is extremely important to us.
We therefore take great care when processing and protecting your personal information. This is done in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Data Protection Act.
To ensure your privacy as far as possible, we adhere to the following core values:
Information: We wish to inform you about why and how we process personal information. This is described in our privacy statement
Limited collection: We take great care to limit the information we collect to only that which is necessary for our services
No personal marketing: We will never share your personal information for marketing purposes. Never
Right of access and correction: We respect your right to access, correct, or delete your personal information.
This privacy and cookie statement describes how we implement these core values and how we respect and protect your right to privacy. We strongly urge you to read this statement carefully.
2. Use of personal information
We only store and use personal information that has been directly provided by you.
3. Purposes of data processing
The personal information we collect is exclusively used for the following purposes:
to process your order
to meet our legal obligations
to inform you about our developments
4. Types of personal information
We can process the following personal information you provide:
date of birth
5. Third Parties We will not share your personal information with third parties at all.
P-51 Mustang - Sound - Motors & Lights set - 1/32
This is dedicated to the 1/32 scale P51 Mustang.
It reproduces the navigation light system, an illuminated dashboard and the roaring engine.
The configuration contains :
- 1 x HighTech UV Glue
- 2 x Nano Leds for Wing navigation lights
- 1 x Nano Led for Tail navigation lights
- 1 x Nano Led for Dashboard
- 2 x Nano Led for Landing lights (Taxiway, Taking Off/Landing and Pre-flight checklist configuration)
- 2 x - Nano Led for Landing lights
- 1 x M60 electrical engine
- 1 x support for Power supply (4 x AA standard batteries)
- 1 x 23mm Full range speaker with authentic Soundtrack (To take place at the Firewall)
OPTION : A second 23mm Full range speaker with authentic Soundtrack (To take place in both wings)
The lights are managed according the video attached. The kit is of course Plug & Play and feed by a battery holder with On/Off switch
Pre-flight check : Once powered up, a cycle is initiated : first light on dashboard (Pilot ob board), then navigation lights on (pre-flight check), then landing lights on (All clear ?), then start of the engine (warming up), then full speed ahead. SHutdown in the reverse sequence.
Note : The soundtrack of the Merlin engine is shared with the Spitfire