The proper handling of personal information is extremely important to us.
We therefore take great care when processing and protecting your personal information. This is done in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Data Protection Act.
To ensure your privacy as far as possible, we adhere to the following core values:
Information: We wish to inform you about why and how we process personal information. This is described in our privacy statement
Limited collection: We take great care to limit the information we collect to only that which is necessary for our services
No personal marketing: We will never share your personal information for marketing purposes. Never
Right of access and correction: We respect your right to access, correct, or delete your personal information.
This privacy and cookie statement describes how we implement these core values and how we respect and protect your right to privacy. We strongly urge you to read this statement carefully.
2. Use of personal information
We only store and use personal information that has been directly provided by you.
3. Purposes of data processing
The personal information we collect is exclusively used for the following purposes:
to process your order
to meet our legal obligations
to inform you about our developments
4. Types of personal information
We can process the following personal information you provide:
date of birth
5. Third Parties We will not share your personal information with third parties at all.
This electronic set is designed for the Tamiya 1/48 scale Lancaster and for the benefit of Advanced Scale Plastic modelers.
The electronic is Plug & Play and do not require any understanding of electricity or electronics.
This configuration reproduces one by one the different steps from the crew getting on board till the roaring of the Merlin engines before take off, including the full navigation, landing and cockpit-Cabin lights system.
Thanks to a priviledged access, the soundtrack has been recorded live in May 2019 at the Lincolnshire Heritage Center, where Lancaster NX611 'Just Jane' is restored, maintained and operated. The circuit board has been programmed accordingly and starts-up the 4 different engines as shown on our real life and scale model videos
Please, look at the detailed builds on our Blog (1/32 HK Model) :
by Bernard Demer
by Kai Reckstadt
Please, look also at the different videos on our YouTube channel
The Electronic kit will reproduce in sequence :
1) Crew gets on board : Cabin and gun stations : lights on
2) External power supply on : Dashboard on, cabin lights off
3) Pre-flight check list : Wings and Tail navigation lights on
4) Clearance check : Landing lights on, gun stations off
5) Engine nr 3 starts
6) Engine nr 4 starts
5) Engine nr 2 starts
5) Engine nr 1 starts
Taxiway warming up from low to high RPMs
... and Shutdown in reverse sequence
The configuration contains :
- 1 x HighTech UV Glue
- 4 x M60 engines
- 3D Printed parts for Engines & Propellers perfect allignment
- 2 x NanoLeds for Wings navigation lights
- 2 x NanoLed for Tail navigation lights
- 4 x NanoLeds for Cabin & gun stations lights
(Bomber, Cockpit, Radio-Navigator, Dorsal gunner, Fuselage Door & Rear gunner)
- 2 x 50mm full range Speakers
- 1 x programmed IT Circuit board MSM-8x2-2xSPK-R
- Power supply :
- 4 x Standard AA Batteries holder with switch On/off (No batteries included)
Like any other Magic Scale Modeling electronics, this set is really Plug & Play ...
No engineer required, No Welding, No resistances ...
Just build your model around
- Dambusters low altitude Spotlights
addition of 2 x NanoLeds
- Landing lights
addition of 2 x NanoLeds
Offered as an option as barely or not detailed most plastic models
- 'Wireless power supply' :
No cabling exiting the airplane, but contact by magnets throught the wheels