The proper handling of personal information is extremely important to us.
We therefore take great care when processing and protecting your personal information. This is done in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Data Protection Act.
To ensure your privacy as far as possible, we adhere to the following core values:
Information: We wish to inform you about why and how we process personal information. This is described in our privacy statement
Limited collection: We take great care to limit the information we collect to only that which is necessary for our services
No personal marketing: We will never share your personal information for marketing purposes. Never
Right of access and correction: We respect your right to access, correct, or delete your personal information.
This privacy and cookie statement describes how we implement these core values and how we respect and protect your right to privacy. We strongly urge you to read this statement carefully.
2. Use of personal information
We only store and use personal information that has been directly provided by you.
3. Purposes of data processing
The personal information we collect is exclusively used for the following purposes:
to process your order
to meet our legal obligations
to inform you about our developments
4. Types of personal information
We can process the following personal information you provide:
date of birth
5. Third Parties We will not share your personal information with third parties at all.
Airbus A400M - Sound, Motors & Lights set for Revell 1/72 scale
This electronic kit fits the Cargo bay of every 1/72 scale Airbus A400M and reproduces the full navigation light system and engines.
You will ear the incredible sountrack of the 4 turboprops with stereo effect.
Warning : Due to small size of 1/72 scale Aircraft, we do not recommend it as a first MSM experience.
Contain of the lightning kit :
- 1 x HighTech UV Glue for clear parts & LEDs
- 4 x M60 engines
- 2 x Full range stereo speakers
- 2 x NanoLeds for Wings navigation lights
- 1 x NanoLed for Tail navigation light
- 2 x NanoLeds for Wings 'Radar warning' lights
- 2 x NanoLeds for Landing lights
- 2 x NanoLeds for Upper and Lower beacons
- 1 x NanoLed for the cockpit
- 1 strip of Leds for the cargo
- 3D Printed parts for engine-Propeller allignment
- 3D Printed parts for smooth integration of cargo strip of Leds
- Building instructions in English
The kit is of course Plug & Play and feed by Battery holder of 4 x Standard 1.5v AA alcaline batteries.
Plastic kit and Batteries are not included.
Airplane on Taxi Way, starting up the engines
Reproduction in sequence of the operations performed by the crew from boarding to take-off
1) Crew gets on board : Cockpit and Cargo lights on
2) Start up of 1st engine
3) Upper and Lower beacons flashing
4) Navigations lights fadding in and out (as usual for NATO modern aircrafts)