The proper handling of personal information is extremely important to us.
We therefore take great care when processing and protecting your personal information. This is done in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Data Protection Act.
To ensure your privacy as far as possible, we adhere to the following core values:
Information: We wish to inform you about why and how we process personal information. This is described in our privacy statement
Limited collection: We take great care to limit the information we collect to only that which is necessary for our services
No personal marketing: We will never share your personal information for marketing purposes. Never
Right of access and correction: We respect your right to access, correct, or delete your personal information.
This privacy and cookie statement describes how we implement these core values and how we respect and protect your right to privacy. We strongly urge you to read this statement carefully.
2. Use of personal information
We only store and use personal information that has been directly provided by you.
3. Purposes of data processing
The personal information we collect is exclusively used for the following purposes:
to process your order
to meet our legal obligations
to inform you about our developments
4. Types of personal information
We can process the following personal information you provide:
date of birth
5. Third Parties We will not share your personal information with third parties at all.
This configuration fits the 1/18th scale MERIT / Hobbyboss Focke-Wulf 190 and reproduces the navigation light system, an illuminated cabin or dashboard and the roaring engine BMW 801.
The configuration contains :
- 1 x HighTech UV Glue
- 2 x Nano Leds for Wing navigation lights
- 1 x Nano Led for Tail navigation lights
- 1 x Nano Led for Dashboard or Cockpit light
- 1 x Nano Led for Landing light (From version A8-R11)
- 1 x M60 electrical engine
- 1 x Full range 50mm Speaker with authentic BMW 801 soundtrack
- 1 x support for Power supply (4 x AA 1.5v standard Alcaline batteries)
- 3D Printed parts to integrate the electric engine and the speaker in the Plastic detailled engine and allign the propeller (Designed for the MERIT kit)
The lights are synchronized with the soundtrack. The kit is of course Plug & Play and feed by battery pack with on/Off switch
Pre-flight check : Once powered up, a cycle is initiated : first light on dashboard/Cabin (Pilot ob board), then navigation lights on (pre-flight check), Landing light and then start of the engine (warming up), then full speed ahead. Shutdown in the reverse sequence.