The proper handling of personal information is extremely important to us.
We therefore take great care when processing and protecting your personal information. This is done in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Data Protection Act.
To ensure your privacy as far as possible, we adhere to the following core values:
Information: We wish to inform you about why and how we process personal information. This is described in our privacy statement
Limited collection: We take great care to limit the information we collect to only that which is necessary for our services
No personal marketing: We will never share your personal information for marketing purposes. Never
Right of access and correction: We respect your right to access, correct, or delete your personal information.
This privacy and cookie statement describes how we implement these core values and how we respect and protect your right to privacy. We strongly urge you to read this statement carefully.
2. Use of personal information
We only store and use personal information that has been directly provided by you.
3. Purposes of data processing
The personal information we collect is exclusively used for the following purposes:
to process your order
to meet our legal obligations
to inform you about our developments
4. Types of personal information
We can process the following personal information you provide:
date of birth
5. Third Parties We will not share your personal information with third parties at all.
This configuration fits any 1/48 or 1/32 scale B-25 and reproduces one by one the different steps from the crew getting on board till the roaring of the engines Wright R-2600 before take off, including the full navigation, landing and cockpit light system.
Have a look at Olivier Beaumont's wonderful model in the Gallery
The Lightning kit will reproduce in sequence :
1) Crew gets on board : Cabin and gun stations : lights on
2) Dynamos & Batteries on : Dashboard on, cabin lights off
3) Pre-flight check list : Wings and Tail navigation lights on
4) Clearance check : Landing lights on, gun stations off
5) Left engine start
6) Right engine start
... and Shutdown in reverse sequence
The configuration contains :
- 1 x HighTech UV Glue
- 2 x M70 engines
- 2 x NanoLeds for Wings navigation lights
- 1 x NanoLed for Tail navigation lights
- 4 x NanoLeds for Cabin & gun stations lights
- 2 x NanoLeds for Dashboard
- 2 x NanoLeds for Landing lights
- 2 x Speakers (If Sound is selected)
- 1 x programmed IT Circuit board MSM-8x2-2xSPK-R
- Power supply :
- 4 x Standard AA Batteries holder with switch On/off (No batteries included)
Like any other Magic Scale Modeling electronics, this set is really Plug & Play ...
No engineer required, No Welding, No resistances ...